- I was born in Quezon City, Philippines.
- My family and I moved to the East Coast, United States when I was two. We lived there for about seven years. We moved back to Cebu, Philippines. Around 1979, my parents separated, then moved to this country. My mom moved here, California. She is a physician. My two younger brothers moved here with her. Currently, my younger brothers live with their families here in California. My dad moved to Michigan. He is a retired physician. I have a step mom, a half sister, and half brother. My step mom is a nurse. My brother lives in Chicago with his family. My sister is a psychiatrist in Michigan.
- I lived in Cebu with my brother, who’s next to me, for about 19 years.
- Then, around late 1990, my brother and I moved here to California. Now, my brother and his family live in Michigan.
- Early 1991, I re-united with my childhood friend from Connecticut. I moved to Oahu, Hawaii. I married my childhood friend. We lived on Volcanoes, Hawaii. The marriage did not work out, so I moved back to California. I now share home with my mom.
- I am a Roman Catholic.
- I am a casual follower of the philosophy of Buddhism.
- I am a naturalized U.S. citizen.
- I have no children.
- In my late 20s, I married my childhood friend for about four years. It did not work out. 😦
- Keeping my privacy is crucial to me.
- I am introverted.
- I like being alone.
- I love quiet.
- I am a morning person. 🌞
- I like taking an early morning walk or run.
- I don’t like talking too much.
- I don’t like calling attention to myself.
- I like people who are conscientious, honest, hard-working, kind, reliable, responsible, and straightforward.
- I dislike narcissistic and or arrogant individuals.
- I dislike obnoxious individuals.
- I abhor cigarette smoke and prefer to stay away from individuals who are smoking.
- I dislike vehicles that produce ear-splitting noise. The kind you hear from an unmuffled V8 engine of a muscle car, or Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- I like cars.
- I like driving.
- I have a fear of flying and I have no desire to beat this fear.
- I have a fear of swimming or being in a deep body of water and I have no desire to beat this fear.
- I no longer work at a private investigative firm as a quality assurance specialist. I ended my employment on November 1, 2017.
- I have a strong work ethic.
- I am pursuing a career in nursing.
- I like animals and nature, audio books, fitness, great tasting wholesome food, frugality, how-to articles, minimalism, movies, music, photography, reading, video games, and writing.
- I meditate daily.
- I like dogs.
- I like and enjoy playing Diablo III.
- I prefer writing my outlines on a 200-page college rule notebook. My logic sorts faster, and thoughts flow better. My favorite writing pen is the Paper Mate Profile ball point B 1.4mm.
That’s all I have for now. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.
Thank you! 🙂
Revised March 2017.